Thursday, September 15, 2011

Addisyn Turns 4!

September 13 my sweet little baby officially turned 4 years old! I can't believe how fast time just rushes by. I know it is so cliche but it really does seem like yesterday that I was holding this little ball of baby in my arms hoping I was not going to break her fragile body! That sure is that a mix of emotions...being so overwhelmed with a love you have never felt before and being absolutely terrified that you are going to screw everything up. (By the looks at the smile on her face I like to think I have been doing a pretty good job :)

This year is full of exciting things for Addisyn. Preschool has started, second year of dance, and her first season of soccer!! She's a busy little bee!
And my goal for this year is to keep her as young as possible

for as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment