Friday, September 2, 2011

Featured Artist?... Yes Please!

Time to announce my BIG news!! Sassyrae Expressions is now a Feature Artist for Emmaline Bride!! This is such an amazing opportunity for me. I am so excited to see where this goes! I received and email from Emma at Emmaline Bride stating she found my work online and that they would love to have me become a featured Artist. I actually almost deleted the email because it got caught in my spam filter! I am so happy I read through it before deleting. After going to the website and making sure everything was legit I immediately responded and by
the next day the process was going for me to become a part of their community.


Emmaline Bride is an amazing company that provides brides with a TON of information for unique, chic, DIY weddings. With a great blog, a marketplace, and a bridal book to find local vendors the site is a MUST to visit if you are planning a wedding.
Absolutely AMAZING!


Continue to check out the marketplace for all of Sassyrae's wedding products!




No comments:

Post a Comment