Thursday, September 8, 2011

Traci Ryant Photography

So I have to share with all of you the most amazing photographer!
Traci Ryant of Traci Ryant Photography
She has an AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING talent! I met Traci years ago working at Things Remembered, we had many long nights and many laughs. We lost touch over time and then ran into eachother in the hospital only to find out our babies were going to be born weeks apart! It was crazy! She is such a fabulous person. Traci has recently started her own business as a professional photographer and her pictures speak volumes of her how successful she has become in such a small amount of time. She did an amazing photo shoot with my daughter and let's just say
I can't WAIT to have Traci do it all over again :)

Here are some more photos Traci has done. She makes me want to have a million sweet little babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment