Thursday, October 27, 2011

One of my favorite things

.
I thought I would share with you all one of my favorite things... PENCILS! There are so many fun and unique pencils out there how can you not love them?!! I get lost in the depths of Etsy searching for new. Something about the way a new pencil smells when you open up the package.
Ahhh, yes it is wonderful! The feeling of writing with a pencil takes
me back to being 5 or so again, learning how to write with the
jumbo navy blue pencil! I smile every time.

Here are some fun and gorgeous pencils I have found on Etsy.
Perfect for yourself or a gift!




1. These gorgeous pencils are from Knot & Bow. I bought these pencils earlier in the year when a percentage of the sales went to the Japan Relief Fund. I couldn't resist for such a great cause and pencil! 

2. How about these pretty pretty hand wrapped pencils!
They are from maoiliosa.

3. The perfect gift is what I call these pencils. How fun to pick your own words and Bouncing Ball Creation will personalize them for you!

4. Oh, and these I love love love! I am anxiously awaiting their arrival to my mailbox! These eco friendly pencils are from Write With Moxie.



No comments:

Post a Comment