Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Free Printable Extravaganza!



I have to admit the Holiday season has just crept right up on me! I still have a TON of things to do, so I will be putting on my elf hat this weekend to (fingers crossed) get 90% of it all done! I love the season, especially with my daughter getting older. It seems to get more exciting every year! 

I wanted to give all of my amazing clients, fans, friends and family some special gifts this year. I want you all to know how much I appreciate your love, support, and business over this past year. It has been overwhelmingly amazing! I will be posting many free printables for everyone over the weeks to come!

The first extravagant FREE printable is very special to me. I've always told my daughter "I love you bunches and bunches". {Back story....It was something my Grandpa would always say to me at the end of every phone conversation.} Well, when Addisyn first attempted to say it back she would say "I love you punkins and punkins". That has stuck between the two of us over the years, and we now tell that to eachother all the time. She likes to express her love with the amount of "punkins" she adds to the end! Oh kids I love their minds!! 


I made this print for her and would like to share it all with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment