Friday, December 2, 2011

All about me A-Z


(you can get this fun print at artandphilanthropy)



I saw this on Emily's blog and I thought it would be a great way to get a little personal with you all! :) It's a list of random things about me from A-Z.  I know how excited you are to read this list of AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC fun facts.... 
 Take a deep breath and GO! ;)


A. Age – 26

B. Bed size – I'm all about my King size bed (though it currently is in storage) due to my recent move. So I've adjusted to the a full size. But I think everyday how I wouldn't mind to have my King bed from wall to wall in my room.

C. Chore that you hate – Dishes ugghhh

D. Dogs – Do not have one currently but plan on it in the future! 

E. Essential start to your day – My daughter's kisses. That is how I usually get woken up and it's the best part of my day :)

F. Favorite color – I am such a color fanatic. I can't pick just one. 



G. Gold or silver – Silver. But I'll take both!

H. Height – 5'3

I. Instruments you play –As a child I played viola, clarinet and oboe. I have a guitar that I would love to learn how to play SOON!

J. Job title – Graphic Designer

K. Kids – Love love kids. I have a daughter. Addisyn Rae. She is 4 and absolutely the most amazing little person in the world. 


L. Live – Cleveland, Ohio

M. Mother’s name – Brenda

N. Nicknames – Meg, Megs, Becky, Mom, Mommy 

O. Overnight hospital stays – A minor operation when I was younger, and then the few days after Addisyn was born.

P. Pet peeves – When people shake up bottled drinks after they have already opened it. It drives me crazy. The sound of nails being clipped. UGH hate that!!

Q. Quote from a movie – "There's No Place Like Home" - The Wizard of Oz
R. Right or left handed – Right

S. Siblings – Older brother, Calen, Younger brother, Kyle
Two step-sisters Amanda and Amy

T. Time it takes you to get ready – Depends where I am going! Mornings 30-45 minutes. 45min-1hr if I'm getting all dolled up :)

U. Underwear – ooo I love boy shorts. My favorite. And of course Vicky and her secrets

V. Vegetable you hate – Peas

W. What makes you run late – Everything. I am the worst with being somewhere on time.

X. X-rays you’ve had – I have had quite a few. I broke my collar bone when I was 9, that was a pretty neat x-ray to see

Y. Yummy food you make –  Greek stuffed chicken! Delicious!!
Z. Zoo animal – Giraffes, I just love those guys

 
Phew! I know you all will sleep better tonight knowing all of this. hehe. 
Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment